Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recycled Pop Bottle Lawn Sprinkler and Rethink® Hanger Gadget Adapter



About a month ago I ran across these neat gadgets that make pop bottles into hangers. Today I went back to find the bookmark I had made, and they had been removed from the site.

It seems that these nifty hanger adapters have been getting quite a bit of negative publicity, because people think they are too expensive and too bulky. If you loaded your closet with them, yes, they would take up quite a bit of space. But what I thought they would be great for is air-drying shirts and tops. At the cost of $6.99 each, I thought it would be worth the money to purchase one.

Unfortunately, they are no longer available in the U.S. according to their website, but they do have a Facebook page listed. Maybe if enough of us comment that we want one, they will make them available in the U.S. again.
Here is a link to their site:

In my search to find out where I might be able to buy one of those Rethink hanger gadgets, I ran across a blog with a post on how to make this fun lawn sprinkler from a used pop bottle.
You can get the instructions here:

No comments:

Post a Comment